Bay Park is a desirable coastal neighborhood within Central San Diego. Known for it’s prized views of Mission Bay, great location, unique homes and destination restaurants, Bay Park has been called “up-and-coming” and a San Diego “hidden gem” as it’s not as well known as other coastal neighborhoods like Pacific Beach, La Jolla and Mission Hills. Though hilly, Bay Park is a very walkable area with lots of dining, shopping and other services an easy walk or bike ride away. Trolley stops are slated to open in Bay Park along Morena at Tecolote and Clairemont Dr. in a couple years making it even more walkable. With both Mission Bay Park and Tecolote Canyon bordering the city life can be quickly left behind for the more serene experience of canyon hikes, wildlife and beautiful beaches.
BayParkSanDiego.com is a community resource developed for all Bay Park residents and business owners to communicate and stay appraised of neighborhood news. It is a dynamic group effort that will become better and better the more we use it! Residents are encouraged to submit information including business listings to the Directory (Bay Park home businesses are welcome!), neighborhood Events (for local schools, churches, businesses, yard sales. block parties, etc.) and News topics whether urgent and breaking or simply interesting and informational.
How to benefit from this site:
- -Register your email address for the monthly community eNewsletter. We promise no spam and your email will not be sold or shared. Unsubscribe anytime.
- -Follow us on your chosen social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- -Look for neighborhood updates on homes, events, news and local business coupons on your doorstep every other month.
- -Rock the awesome new “BP” sticker on your car, truck, notebook, skateboard, trash can or wherever strikes your fancy to show you’re a proud Bay Park resident!
- -Bookmark this site and visit often to browse or post your event, business or news topic..
- -Tell others you know in the neighborhood to do the same!
If you’d like to provide website content or to represent BayParkSanDiego.com at any of the 4 monthly community meetings, please email Kyley@BayParkSanDiego.com. Your involvement is encouraged and appreciated!